Gripe, gripe, gripe! Whine, whine, whine!!!
Yak, yak, yak!!
Alright then, here's an offer that the NCUA Board can't refuse!
|(Probably some jackass!)|
A blogger who wishes to keep his identity secret will:
1) Agree to manage the NCUSIF for one year from December 15, 2016 to December 15, 2017. [After approval at the scheduled NCUA December Board meeting!]
2) Will manage the portfolio under current NCUSIF statutory investment authority, without any request for expansion of existing statutory restrictions.
3) Will increase NCUSIF portfolio earnings by $100 million in calendar year 2017, over and above NCUA senior staff projections. [That would be about a 33% increase on return on investment (ROI)!]
4) Agrees not to mix with nor infect any NCUA robusterians with whom he may need to converse. [Nor say "nah, nah, nah" or give "signals with his hands".]
5) Agrees to be compensated on a "contingency fee" basis similar to the contingency legal fee agreements already approved by the NCUA OGC in 2012. [But in the spirit of fairness, is willing to lower the fee to only 10% of gains over $100 million (not to exceed say $1 billion) rather than the 25%+ fees approved for the legal beagles.]
ACCOUNTABILITY - COMPETENCE - TRANSPARENCY
[Wouldn't increasing NCUSIF earnings by $100 million
in 2017 be the "fiduciary thing" to do?]