|Making a list, checking it...|
FROM THE MAILBAG:
* I also want to be taller than my brother and a trash pack.
* I would like a little baby winner dog.
* I love my stomps you brought me last year.
* Please give me these things, if you do I will be good.
* How are you? Are you lactose intolerant, if so I can leave you some soy milk. I might write another letter because I'm not done thinking what I won't yet.
* I want a magic bell. I am three feet tall. I have been good to my big sister even if she is so mean and all about horses.
* I would like some pink roller skates and whatever else you think I might like to have. If we're not home you can take my stuff to my Grandma's house.
* I live in a house right somewhere; it has bricks on it. My dad always eats your cookies. We are out of milk but I can leave sweet tea. I saw you on TV yesterday. I want a baby that eats cookies and drinks coffee.
And last but not least...
|"I'm not feeling "usual"…"|
'TIS THE SEASON !!!