|Oxymoron: A good lookin' pig?|
"chronic oinking and snorting", one would think that CUs are the cause of all their problems.
So, I found the following survey blurb in last week's NC Bankers Association newsletter a bit refreshing. The article discussed the results of the most recent "Millennial Disruption Index", which attempts to gauge the sympathies of the 84 million young Americans born between the years 1981-2000.
Banks were at the top of the list in terms of businesses which will be disrupted by the onslaught of the Millennials!
And here's what Millennials said they thought about their "b@*ks":
* 53% of Millennials don't think their b@*k offers anything different from other b@*ks.
* 71% of Millennials would rather go to the dentist than listen to what b@*ks are saying.
* 33% are open to switching b@*ks in the next 90 days.
* 50% are counting on tech start-ups to overhaul how banking works.
* 33% don't believe they will need a b@*k at all in the future...
... none expressed disappointment with that idea.
So, ABA and "p-'lets" take another look at where your real problem lies...