|Strange Daze !!|
Kinda' strayed from the beaten path the other night and got to thinking [can be a dangerous habit]....
Have you ever wondered:
* Is it possible to get a second helping of airline food? Has anybody ever asked?
* Who is Michael Jackson's father-in-law?
* Why is the Pope so concerned about birth control? Is celibacy hereditary?
* Is a Bernie Sanders fundraiser a "fringe benefit"?
* Why does our State plant wildflowers along our highways? What is a "cultivated wildflower"? Is this why Rand Paul needs to be President?
* Speaking of highways, what exactly is a "Family Truckstop"? And what does a family do there other than ... well you know.
* Why shouldn't I check Native American on all government forms? Why shouldn't you?
* Why aren't there any classes on the "Principles of Predatory Lending"?
* Where do they take "the stuff" they pump out of my septic tank? Why am I afraid to ask?