Some burning questions.
Most internet ads which pop-up as you surf the net are pretty dull, uninteresting. But occasionally...
Starting at $995 !!
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late !
Which leads to a couple of questions of the package provider...
- What do you get with an upgrade? Hotter flame?
- Are the packages silver, gold, platinum? Or rare, medium, well-done?
- Is that where the phrase "well-done, good and faithful servant" comes from?
- Do I have to have a "physical" to apply?
- Overweight surcharges? Non-smoking discounts? Baggage handling included?
- Are there "off season" rates? When is the best time "to go"?
- Noted that you have a "rewards" program. What does it mean when you state: "Your rewards will be received elsewhere"?
- Do you have lay-a-way or extended stay options?
- What if I never need your service?
- How do I know when it's "too late"?
- Should I contact you directly? Or just dial "911"?
- What do I do if I'm dissatisfied with your service?