Friday, July 01, 2016

Rants And Raves...


Mitchell News-Journal 
www.mitchellnews.com

*  The Bible says abstain from filthy lucre. What is filthy lucre? Pretty soon you're going to find out.

*  If my dog doesn't like you, I don't either.

*  Mitchell County has a trashy reputation.  Let's clean up the litter.

*  Who died and left you king of the road?

* Somebody needs to do something about all these rabbits on Overlook.  I've hit 17 rabbits this week.

*  I bet if these male researchers had to have a part of their anatomy squeezed in a vice, they would find a more comfortable way to check for breast cancer.



Now that one was pretty good, but to me here's this week's classic...

Oh, really !?!
*  Somebody needs to regulate all these new drones with cameras.  This is the third time this week they've been taking pictures of my butt on my early morning jog...

No comments: