|Mother's Day, 2016|
* She's the one who tries to keep a roof over my head and pay for all of our power.
* When me and Mom go to the nail place, we get our feet and nails painted. Sometimes we get the same colors, but we don't all the time.
* She doesn't care who started it.
* She likes flawers and she makes the best cupcakes.
* I love my Mom from head to toe and I know she loves me from the moon and back.
* My Mother always worries about me. She has been there since I was a baby and since I was born.
* What makes my Mom great is she loves me...
(And, remember to buy her a bottle of wine,
because you are the reason she drinks!)