Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rants And Raves...


Mitchell News-Journal
... in the heart of the mountains!
*  I am real sick, and my neighbor is, too.  We cannot stand anymore barking.

*  I have nothing against two gay people getting married, but I don't think they should have children.

*  I always loved animals.  In my opinion the wrong species is at the top of the food chain.

*  We look forward to seeing the pampas grass bloom along the highway each year.

*  If they tear down the Courthouse like they say, is my marriage still legal? Not asking for myself.

*  He has delusions of pie in the sky.  In our area the result of the tax change has not even resulted in a cherry with a dollop of whipped cream, let alone a pie.  No sugar,  just crumbs, if you know what I mean. But even if that's just the way the cookie crumbles, I think he's out to lunch.

Kinda makes you hunger for more, doesn't it! But this week's winner is...


*  I am so glad the calls into Rants and Raves are kept confidential.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a lie if you believe it to be true.

Jim Blaine said...

Sure hope you don't believe that .

Anonymous said...

No, but George does.

Jim Blaine said...

You believe Washington does not lie?

Anonymous said...

I fully support gay marriages. Why should heterosexuals have a corner on the market when it comes to be miserable?

Anonymous said...

Not Washington, Costanza.

Anonymous said...

Has the town of Spruce Pine quit mowing the streets? Town looks abandoned.