Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CUNA GAC: Tweedle Dee/Dum .....

GAC: Thunder punchers!!

For those of you who have to work and, therefore, could not attend the CUNA Government Affairs Conference (GAC) in D.C. this week, you missed two important speeches by NCUA Board members.

But fear not! Here is the crux of the poignant, crucial messages delivered by each Board member....

Chair Matz:  

"Today, you've heard about five significant regulatory relief items you can look forward to NCUA addressing this year, starting this week.  As you've heard me say from this stage before, I'm always open to hearing your good ideas.  I'm committed to removing regulatory burdens under our control that do not compromise safety and soundness.  We will listen, and where sensible, we will act.  We've proven that time and again."
"We don't hold you back;
we hold you up!"



"As I've said before, NCUA is not here to hold you back."



"Have A Nice Day !"


Mr. Metsger:  

"It is truly great to see all of you here today."

"So forgive me if I pass on just throwing you a bunch of applause lines this afternoon.  I respect you too much for that." (That sounds a bit like Mr. Rogers! The applause, of course. was deafening!)

Some said the speeches suffered from "substance abuse"!
There! Saved you a bunch of time, now let's get back to work! 

No comments: