Thursday, September 25, 2014

Do-Da-Day....


"Always thrilled!"
Always thrilled, as noted in the 9/8/14 post, when offered the opportunity to read, yet another, one of those self-help, management/leadership books. The genre usually brings tears to my eyes and mutterings to my showers.  Rarely has so little been offered, so often, to so many with such little merit! (But - very, very "robust"!!!)

So, Monday's mail brought the following from a business acquaintance:

"I have some exciting news I wanted to share with you.  I have written a new book!"

"This book idea has been cooking in my head for many years and I finally decided to organize it all and publish a book.  It is about waking up every day understanding that we all have a choice to DO what matters.  It provides useful assessment tools for what to DO, what gets in the way, how to get it  DOne, and the many benefits of living a life of DO for ourselves and others."


"I am DOing this book for impact. But to have an impact, I have to get the book out there.  I hope you enjoy the message of the book and will help me share it with others."


And, of course, bet you can already guess what the title of this little gem is...

Can't think of a better, business book title, can you?
A little book of do....
Here's the website: www.littlebookofdo.com 

(If you have nothing else to...)

(Really, you can't make this stuff up!)

No comments: