Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thinking A Head...


A new level of intelligence!

FROM THE AMERICAN BANKER:
(11/25/2014)

"Artificial intelligence (AI) systems will cater digital communications to the individual far better than the mass communications from banks delivered in the past. AI will permit us to have a "market segment of one" that is individually catered to that one customer. That is highly personal."

That final phrase sure convinced me that:

Yes, many b-oinkers can easily and productively be...


"LET'S GET PERSONAL, BABY!"

... replaced by artificial intelligence!!!
(... genuine intelligence might also create improvements!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see Mr. Potato Head again. You are probably one of a few who still has one. I remember my grandfather telling me about him. Funny, I always took you as an erector set guy.