Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rants and Raves...



Mitchell County, N.C.

*  "You know why the President and Congress don't sign up for Obamacare?  Because they know it doesn't work - same as them."

*  "I call my own phone number and get a message saying I'm busy and that for $2 the phone company will call me back and tell me when I have hung up - so that I can call myself again.  I love the phone company."

*  "I was glad to see Columbus Day; federal workers needed a day off."

*  "Shelley Bishop won the iron skillet throwing contest last week at the County fair. Her husband William had no comment when asked how she developed such great skill."

*  "The SPCA's Annual Fur Ball was held on October 11."

And, the one to really ponder this week...



Well, no not lately...


* "Obviously Bambi has not destroyed your car lately."






(Worth a subscription: www. mitchellnews .com)

No comments: