Sunday, June 02, 2013

Rants and Raves



Hiss-s-s-s-s....!

The latest from the Mitchell News-Journal:


* "I wish people would quit talking about other people behind their back, especially when the other person is listening."

* "How silly for Mr. Andrews to be afraid of his own government!  They can always be trusted, and if you don't believe me, just ask any Native American."

* "Love thy neighbor, unless they voted different from you.  I am sure Jesus is quite proud of all you Pharisees."

* "I know why they are in no hurry to finish up the bridge repairs; they are using it to store orange barrels."

And the maddest citizen of all...

Take that...!

* "I don't know where you come from, but I would like to see you go back and crawl under the rock you came from.  I don't consider myself to be fat or ignorant, but I do consider you to be a full grown moron."

("Rants and Raves" is a regular feature of the paper which gives the community a chance to vent anonymously...)

No comments: