Friday, November 25, 2011

The Real B@*k Transfer Day....

"As I went into the Courthouse last week to record a Deed of Trust for a mortgage closing, I could not believe that it took an hour to complete something that should have taken no more than 5 minutes!  When I walked through the metal detector, the sheriff's deputy was waiting for me with a mortgage application. A Clerk of Court employee was walking in the door as I was finishing up with the deputy and started asking about a car loan.  Once I entered the Register of Deeds office, three employees jumped me and began asking about our checking and savings accounts.  I told them about the switch program, how easy it was to changeover, and they all got fired-up and were ready to leave their b%*k and come to the credit union. 
B@*k Transfer Oink!

I am in the process of talking with the Clerk about using an empty office at the Courthouse next time I go....."





No comments: