Thursday, October 30, 2014

Rants and Raves...



Mitchell News-Journal
www.mitchellnews.com
*  I'm a person of faith, but I have no patience.

*  Webb Funeral Home serving the community since 1925, with only the best at a lower cost.  Budget plans  available.  Pay as you go!

*  We're Ebola ready for you, but more volunteers are needed! 

*  Gay folks can get married, but we all have free will.  God don't change, we do.

*  Saw where those Islamic jihadi suicide bombers are promised 73 virgins in Heaven; what does Allah promise to the virgins?  My wife told me to ask.

And this week's "run that by me one more time" classic....


WOW !!

*  Why can't the county build a jail that could have been built and saved a lot of money in the past five years instead of going on sending money to the wind when they could have been downsizing, saving money by building a jail. Can regular folks use a cell on the weekend that's not occupied?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMH...

Jim Blaine said...

Shaking My Head for you non-texters

Anonymous said...

Are you considering booking a cell for the weekend?